Nicola Harvey–Rowley has been passionate about designing from an early age. Her inspiration and flair was developed from
admiring period costume in TV dramas and the theatre. During her apprenticeship at a children’s clothing company, Nicola
had the chance to establish her own business with support from the Prince’s Trust. Numerous awards and more than two decades later, the company has grown considerably.
- Britsh Handmade couture gowns at selected stockist’s all over the UK and Europe.
- Every Nicola-Anne wedding gown is designed and handmade by a dedicated team of seamstresses in Hinckley, Leicestershire
with an exceptional high standard to quality and detail.
- Nicola’s gowns have been featured on numerous occasions on TV, including GMTV’s first 'Bride of the year' on the London
eye, BBC2 'it's not easy being green' and BBC3 'Don’t tell the bride'.
- Sculptured designs at its best, using luxurious fabrics in exciting colours which can also be amended for the individual to
create a truly bespoke gown.
- Meet Nicola and discuss your wedding gown at our Designer Days.